TODO: Categorise when there are too many
- Brother Law
- If one brother eats x amount, the other is expected/entitled to as well.
- Father Law
- No, you wouldn't like it. I’ll eat it all.
- There is no object which cannot be improved by the addition of google eyes.
- Everyone is at most two degrees of separation from someone who has attended the Totnes School of Guitarmaking.
- All programming languages and frameworks were built because someone didn’t like one or two little details in an existing Lang/framework.