How to watch a film, Háskolábíó style:
- Pay 1550IKR for a ticket
- Watch 20 minutes of adverts
- Watch the first 45 minutes of the film
- Wonder what happened to the projector when the screen goes blank mid-sentence. Realise it’s an intermission. In a film. In a cinema. With adverts.
- Watch another 15 minutes of adverts, or optionally escape into the popcorn-vending zone
- Settle back in and watch the rest of the film
- Exit out of the opposite corner you came in from, optionally expressing surprise when it turns out you just walked out of the back door, into the rain and cold. Hastily put your coat on and reorient yourself. Watch out for the puddle.
Tjarnabíó is like this too. Not that it isn’t well-priced or enjoyable, but… there are some optimisations which could be made here.