Items in this list are books I have yet to read.
Struck through means I have acquired the book but not finished reading it.
- Anathem by Neal Stephenson
- Finnegans Wake by James Joyce
- Antifragility by Nassin Nicholas Taleb
- Writings On Music by Steve Reich
- The Hero With A Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell
- Godel, Escher, Bach by Douglas Hofstadter
- Designing for the Social Web by Josh Porter
Designing with Data by @briansuda
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald Norman
About Face 2.0: The Essentials of Interaction Designby Alan Cooper
- Women, Fire and Dangerous Things by George Lakoff
- The Timeless Way of Building by Christopher Alexander
- Web Anatomy: Interaction Design Frameworks That Work by @rhjr and jmspool
The Victorian Internetby Tom Standage
Created 2013-01-16, this reading list is my first attempt at using books as hypermedia, with references being links between them. Starting out with one book I owned (I used A Practical Guide to Information Architecture), I went through and found all the citations and references to other books. I added a couple of titles I know I want to read anyway, and that was the start of my list.
I plan to continue in this manner, adding references as I come across them.